Wednesday, April 13, 2011

In Progress

As I said I would be posting new photos as I went along, here are the first two that I've done. They're not completely done yet, as I still have some tweaking to do and a few elements to add here and there, but basically this is where I'm heading. They're going to be dark. At least for a while. I have a few ideas for ones that don't have so much negative space, but I haven't been in the mood to shoot those yet. 

So photo #1 is my ghost idea. I'm probably going to reshoot the outgoing doorway shot because it's not exactly what I wanted, but it's pretty close. Also, I need to Photoshop in a photo of OB somewhere in the frame, probably on the table in the lower right side that you may not be able to see right now.



 Photo #2. Pretty close to done. I will probably rework the edges of the missing sign. I did a relatively sloppy job taking the crisp edges off. But I got sick of looking at it. It's weird because I actually remade the Missing sign to look like the actual one we used to flier around Fort Bragg. Picture is different, but all the info is the same and laid out in the same fashion. That actually took the longest for me to do. Not because it was difficult. It probably took less than 10 min total. But it was a real uncomfortable feeling and I had to do it over 3-4 sittings. Which is stupid since I was only working on it for a couple minutes at a time, but I'd get weirded out and have to stop.

So there you go for now. I have another one, but I am not going to post that one publicly. I may show it on an individual basis, but I'm not sure it's ever going to go up for everyone to see. 

K

No comments:

Post a Comment